Thursday, December 13, 2007

Let your Voice Be Heard!

I need your Testimonials!
If you have taken one of my Bootcamps or bought one of my Instructional DVDs please send me your thoughts. I am evaluating my performance and DVD Series this year. I would love to take your thoughts and ideas into consideration so I can enhance my BootCamps and future products. I would also like for you to share your story and how my Bootcamp or products may have helped you in your dancing.
Your stories and testimonials must be heard and I would love to feature them on my new website.

Two simple ways to Contact me! Voicemail and Email.
I would prefer if you could send me a Voicemail Testimonial
Please call 650-353-3892
Or email me at Bachatarueda@aol.com Subject Testimonial

I thank you in advance for your help and Support!
Look forward to reading your thoughts and suggestions

Jorge

No comments: