Monday, August 15, 2011

I just had the pleasure of touring China this July, 2011. I was proud to say my tour has taken me to Chengdu, Ch0ngqing, Nanjing & Beijing, Shanghai & Hong Kong the past 3 years. China is my favorite place to dance Bachata. I also have a fantastic time teaching because my students are very focused and take learning very serious. Its amazing what I can do with a group of dancers with just 3 to 6 hours of workshops. Bachata is still young in China, but Salsa & Bachata is starting to spread quickly and cities that never had a latin scene are starting to emerge quickly. I was proud to be the first instructor to teach Bachata in Chonqing a city with over 8 million people and a total of 32 million including surrounding areas. China soon will become one the largest latin scene in the world and I am inspired to continue teaching and spreading my Passion of Bachata to the local people.

1 comment:

Dancing Bachata In Shanghai said...

I would like to share a video of me dancing in Shanghai! Enjoy!