Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jorge is traveling all over the United States in October!


After a short break, I am happy to announce my World Bachata Tour is back on track. I will be traveling from the West Coast all the way to East Coast in October. I started my tour this weekend at the San Diego Salsa Festival. I enjoyed the energy that I had from my students during my Bachata Workshops. I look forward to returning to San Diego in two week.

Here is my Tour schedule for the next 3 jammed packed weeks. Make sure to sign up for your spot cause my workshops are filling up quickly.

San Diego,CA Sept 21-24 San Diego Salsa Festival
Salt Lake City Sept 25-27 Private Lessons only
Chicago, IL Sept 27-31 - Register at Latin Street
Washington D.C Sept 2-4 Private Lessons Only
Philadelphia,PA Oct. 5 -7 click here to Register
San Diego,CA Oct. 9 -10 - Click here to Register
Phoenix , AZ Oct. 12- 16 - Register at Azsalsa.net
Tuscon,AZ Oct. 17- 22 - Register at Salsasouleros.Blogspot
RGC, TX Oct. 23 STC Starr County Campus
McAllen, TX Oct. 24 STC Pecan Campus
Weslaco, TX Oct. 25 STC Mid-Campus
Galway, Ireland Oct 30- Nov 4 Galway Salsa Festival
November European Tour More Details Coming Soon!
Don't Wait and Register Today!

No comments: