Monday, October 15, 2007

My Travels!


*Song by Domenic Marte*
I have to say that I love my Job! I get to travel all over the World and dance with the best of the best dancers. I have had the pleasure of meeting and dancing with some of the best follows in Latin Dance communities in United States and Europe. I am currently finishing up my US Tour for 2007 and I have gotten copies of some the performances I have done with these wonderful dancers. I would like to introduce everyone to Camille from Positive Energy Dance Company from San Diego. She is an amazing Salsera and Tango Dancer. Check out his video clip of us dancing Bachata for the very first time together!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello i'm french then sorry for my bad english.
you are a very great dancer :) and i want to know what is the bachata music on this video with your partner camille please.
thanks and good luck for the future

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm french too andI woder what is the name of this bacahata's song as well? (the one with Camille